This is the portal for creating the Fluid MerchantView360 Widget with 6 Views. Welcome. Scroll down to see where you can fill out information for your widget. Scrolling down past the inputs brings you to the preview. At the very bottom of the page you can output your code once the preview looks like you want it to.
- The Title allows you to choose what the Title will be for your first thumbnail. In the preview, you can see the first slider is currently labeled 'First' by default. Change this as you wish using the Title input.
- The next input is for the embed link. This is going to be the iFrame. You can get the embed link by going to a street view page, clicking the 3 option dots, and choosing 'share or embed an image'. After clicking that choose embed a map. Now, from the embed link they give you, copy only the iframe's source into this box. You do not need any html. Important to note: The first slider's embed link will be the default 360View that shows up on the right when the user first visits the page.
- The final input is for a direct link to the image you want to appear in that Slider's thumbnail.
- After filling out all of the slider information, scroll down and press preview to show the new Widget you created.
- Only after pressing preview, scroll to the very bottom of the page and press Create Code. This will create the HTML code for your widget that you can insert into your webpage.
Please fill out every input in order for this to work properly.
Click here to create a widget in a container, with padding.